Meet television’s most compelling new series. Modern HotrodZ will take you around the world as it highlights the talents of world famous Car Customizers. Modern HotrodZ not only features the process and drama behind the custom builds, but also showcases original handmade designs that have propelled builders such as Drop Top Customs to the pinnacle of the custom arena.
"You never know who is going to show up to lend a hand in these one of a kind builds! "
Each episode of Modern HotrodZ chronicles the boundary-busting process that showcases the products used, the process followed and each show will pinpoint what gives a car builder the distinct edge! Each build depicts passion and craftsmanship and drama while meeting the high-end client’s demands no matter how unusual. The builds range from customizing high-performance, modern-styled Modern Hotrodz to chopping the hard-top off a brand new $100,000 luxury vehicle and creating a never-before-seen, jaw-dropping custom. These astonishing creations have a well-to-do client list including The Pope, the big three automakers, and many famous car aficionados. Modern HotrodZ houses experienced craftsmen – each being greatly skilled and colorful individuals who never lose sight of their southern heritage. As a result, Jeff Moran spends much of the build process creating value and quality for his clients while getting crew members to meet deadlines and an endlessly demanding task list – creating much of the series’ drama. Modern Hotrodz is shot on location in High Springs, Florida and is the primary location for the TV series Modern Hotrodz.
About The Producers
Emmy award winning Executive Producers with established market and media contacts. We have produced compelling and award winning programs and written and directed numerous national promotional campaigns and imaginative advertising campaigns.
The Producers are highly creative in articulating ideas, concepts, storylines and strategies and have versatility in working with a variety of media formats: television, print, radio and web. In addition to strong editorial and production skills, we are an expert in assembling the teams needed per project, researching information, interviewing subjects, managing budgets, meeting deadlines, exceeding expectations, and recognizing what constitutes good television.
- Production company for 2010 Philadelphia 76ers
- Line Producer for TV show Unique car series
- Local Production company used for TV show Amazing Race
- Executive Producer, Emmy-award-winning Temple Lifelines Medical Series.
- Emmy award for Individual Achievement: Writing
- Executive Producers with CBS Television
- Executive Producer, Emmy award winning production “Rise and Shine” Morning News. CBS
- Conceived, wrote and produced national campaigns for Comcast, Panasonic & Mercury Sable.
- Directed Super bowl XXX post-game live for Newsport Network
- Member: NATAS Mid-Atlantic, Philadelphia Ad Club